Seeded Eucalyptus is a very diverse green that is highly used for weddings. With sturdy but easy to manipulate stems, it is a great choice for table arrangements, bouquets, personal flowers, garlands, and so much more. Seeded Eucalyptus will add texture and depth to your decoration and fits well with any theme you choose for your wedding.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is packed in a grower's bunch with typically 5 to 7 stems per bunch. Photos show average size of bunches.
- The seeds and leaves may shed lightly but are very sturdy and hold up well.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year.
- Seeded Eucalyptus may have a scent, but there is no guarantee of the strength of the scent.
- Leaf and seed will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 14 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.